B2B Social Media Marketing Certification
Asking a B2B brand for its Facebook strategy is a bit like asking a restaurant for its “fried chicken strategy” … whether you have one or not, it’s probably the wrong question.
The truth is, social media may be the most over hyped topic in the history of B2B marketing. Sound like a strange confession from an organization selling a social media certification course? It is. But it also describes why this course is different from anything else you will find online.
This course is the flagship certification from the anticipated new Influential Marketer Series developed exclusively for OMI by four time best selling marketing author and Georgetown University Professor Rohit Bhargava.
As the former co-founder of the world’s largest team of social media strategists at Ogilvy and longtime brand consultant, Rohit has taken the lessons from nearly a decade of work in building digital and social programs for dozens of B2B brands and made those insights publicly available in a learning program for the first time ever.
In particular, this course will teach you:
- How to justify and measure the real business value of your social media efforts.
- Why “conversation” is overrated and how great strategy can take you beyond the hype.
- The top platforms to avoid and how B2B social media strategy is different from B2C.
- Tips and techniques for involving your “reluctant experts” in creating content.
- How to build a great content marketing program that goes beyond white papers.
- How to grow, hire or outsource a scalable team to manage social media.
- Best practices for engaging influencers (including bloggers, media and industry analysts)
- And these are just a few of the techniques and topics that will be covered over the span of eleven customized classes (and nearly 8 hours of lessons on demand) that will combine proven framework models and templates with real life examples to bring every point to life in detail.
In addition to a digital certificate of completion after taking the course – every participant will also receive a beautiful physical copy of their certificate as well as a custom branded gift from the instructor.
Still have questions?
We're here to answer your questions about certifications. Submit your inquiry below and we'll get back to you by the next business day.
Digital Marketing Success Begins Here
Learn the tips, hacks, and best practices to nurture and grow your businessGet Started