Email Marketing Certification
Now more than ever, it is critical for digital marketers to focus on email marketing to see greater ROI for their organizations. The Ad Effectiveness Survey by Forbes Media indicated that email is second only to SEO as most effective for generating conversions, making email marketers a valuable asset to any company.
Developed with leading research firms and industry associations, the Online Marketing Institute’s Email Marketing Certification program will help you develop the skills necessary to implement email marketing campaigns that effectively engage subscribers and increase your business ROI. Receive practical training and professional guidance from email marketing expert practitioners and proven instructors.
- Develop a strong understanding of email marketing and deliverability, including tools and strategies to reach marketing and revenue goals.
- Apply proven email marketing methods to maintain subscriber engagement and increase brand awareness.
- Receive email marketing credentials and valuable skills in less time and money than a degree would require.
- Be recognized for your email marketing expertise and commitment to evolving your skill set.
What You’ll Learn
- Understand the evolving platform of email marketing and ensure that your email campaigns are CAN-SPAM compliant.
- Review ethical, legal, and permission compliance for commercial email marketing.
- Discover how to improve deliverability, using proactive approaches to avoid email-blocking tactics.
- Improve and your email reputation and understand the do’s and don’ts for various ISPs.
- Develop email marketing strategies, lead nurturing drip campaigns, and define necessary touch-points based on your products/services and target audience.
- Leverage email marketing campaigns to accomplish a broad spectrum of marketing objectives, including brand awareness, acquisition, lead generation, direct sales, and customer retention.
- Establish an email marketing strategy and structure various email programs, such as broadcast, triggered, and multi-message sends.
- Learn best practices with regards to frequency, timing, template design, and functionality.
- Implement audience targeting and list building essentials, including data management, permission standards, email address capture methods, list hygiene, bounce processing, and more.
- Track and measure results with a trained eye and set forth a series of KPIs and tests for continual improvement.
Still have questions?
We're here to answer your questions about certifications. Submit your inquiry below and we'll get back to you by the next business day.
Digital Marketing Success Begins Here
Learn the tips, hacks, and best practices to nurture and grow your businessGet Started