Paid Search Certification
Get Found! Leverage Paid Search to Drive Traffic and Sales
Marketers and paid search professionals are now faced with unprecedented bid costs and more pressure to drive relevant clicks. Companies are now seeking qualified and trained individuals who can implement best practices and proven methods to paid search and online advertising campaigns in order to help increase brand visibility and drive conversions.
In conjunction with leading research firms and industry associations, the Online Marketing Institute has developed practical Paid Search & PPC training and professional guidance on how to best leverage each campaign by implementing monitoring tools, strategies, tactics, and best practices.
- Develop a strong understanding of paid search, including how to utilize Google AdWords and other tools to reach revenue goals.
- Apply proven paid search methods to your advertising campaigns, making them versatile and measurable.
- Receive paid search credentials and valuable skills in less time and money than a degree would require.
- Be recognized for your paid search expertise and commitment to evolving your skill set.
What You’ll Learn:
- Discover the different parts of PayPerClick advertising, including the auction model, ranking algorithms and post-click activity.
- Understand the differences between Google, Yahoo, and Bing and how each can affect your campaigns.
- Assess the market shared by the search engines as well as past and future PPC trends.
- Define and measure your and your competitor’s keywords and choose those best fit your advertising model.
- Learn how to structure a campaign, understanding campaign settings and pricing models.
- Be able to write your ads, develop landing pages, and use ad groups.
- Review case studies and how different PPC campaigns work for other marketers.
- Implement a step-by-step process, including execution, measurement, and optimization.
- Track clicks and ROI to determine the success of each campaign
Still have questions?
We're here to answer your questions about certifications. Submit your inquiry below and we'll get back to you by the next business day.
Digital Marketing Success Begins Here
Learn the tips, hacks, and best practices to nurture and grow your businessGet Started